HyTechPro is an employee owned company. We bring in highly talented and motivated individuals on-board. The company pays special attention towards personal growth through individual coaches and feedback sessions. Individuals are given all the latitude to grow as per their abilities.
We pay competitive compensation in the form of salaries, benefits, bonuses and stock options. If you are an entrepreneur and looking for a place where you could work with highly talented group, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity company. HyTechPro extends equal employment opportunities to talented and qualified individuals.
Job Code: RE0271-17 Experience: 2-4 Years
Technology/Skills: Lead Generation for salesforce,followup with the client, intraction with international client,international geographyEducation: B.Tech/BE/MBA/MCA
Job Discription: Opening new accounts, Lead generation, generating a healthy funnel in line with the targets for managed IT Services
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in selling salesforce based Services & Products
- Development of the prospect pipeline through identification, targeting and soliciting online/phone meetings with prospects and developing qualified leads
- Must be well versed with Salesforce services and must have good understanding of the salesforce capabilities and solutions.
- Follow up on company's marketing inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries and get them interested in setting up appointments or personal meetings
- Update prospect database with call activities and generate alternate contacts
- Cultivate prospects till they are qualified/dead leads
- Generate qualified leads within target geographies (mainly for US) and industry domains as determined by Sales Manager
- Pull data from free online sources like LinkedIn and prospect websites as needed
- Demonstrates an ability to work as part of a team
- Should have mobile and web domain knowledge
- Lead prospecting to identify, contact and qualify potential customers
- Closed-loop tracking and metrics reporting to management
- Meets or exceeds required targets on a monthly basis
Job Code: RE0271-17 Experience: 1-4 Years
- Strong experience in Mean Stack Development
- Knowledge of SVN/CVS/GIT
- Proficient with working on Linux & Open Source software
- Good knowledge of software development practices
Job Code: RE0268-17 Experience: 3-5 Years
- Experience of working on Ruby projects and various web application frameworks built over Ruby
- Experience with high availability / high traffic websites. Strong in Performance-tuning and Scaling RoR applications
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and cloud systems
- Team Player, Passion towards learning and implementing new technologies
- Good communication skills
Job Code: RE0002-16 Experience: 3-5 Years
Technology/Skills: Java/j2ee, Core Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSPEducation: BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Strong experience in Core Java, J2EE frameworks
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented Design methodologies, design patterns in Java
- Experience in technical design, estimating work based on the design / architecture
- Review business requirements along with good hands-on coding
- Work with clients, technical teams on the overall architecture
- Layout the build and deployment procedures required for the project
- Good communication and documentation skills
Job Code: RE0275-17 Experience: 1-2 years
Technology/Skills: On-Page, Off-Page Optimization,Social Media Optimization Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, MySpaceEducation: Any Graduate
- Strong experience in SEO, SMO
- Strong skills in Social Media Optimization - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, MySpace
- Knowledge of search engine optimization techniques (classifieds, bookmarking, article submissions, directory submissions, blog postings, forum postings)
- Experience in On-Page, Off-Page Optimization
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
Job Code: RE0274-17 Experience: 4-6 years
Technology/Skills: Salesforce, Apex, Triggers, Salesforce.com, salesforce CRMEducation: B.Tech,MCA
- At least 4-5 years of proven experience in Salesforce.com, lightning design system, AppExchange and experience in integration with other system v
- Leading development of our Salesforce.com enabled offerings.
- Managing the salesforce.com team, ensuring people management, skills development and the recruitment of new team members.
- Ensuring the integration with the non-Salesforce.com offerings.
- Assist the sales team in business development and proposal writing.
- Project execution, project delivery according to the needs of the customer, and throughout all phases of the project (preparation, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration).
- Ensuring quality control and best practice enablement of the projects where salesforce.com solutions are involved.
- Knowledge of best practices in sales, service & marketing domain
- Understanding of project methodology and approach, ability to translate business objectives over sales strategy & methodology to technical requirements
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com and certification is must
Send your resume with at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org