Salesforce Quote-to-cash driving novelty for your business
What is Salesforce Quote-to-cash?
Salesforce Quote-to-cash was formerly known as SteelBrick CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote). Quote-to-cash is an entire set of business processes incorporating selling, creating offers of prospects and collecting the expenses. Salesforce Quote-to-cash empowers the business organizations to effortlessly and accurately manage the complete set of processes ranging from formulating quotes to configuring orders thus supporting the customers grow revenue rapidly.
Need of Quote-to-cash
Quote-to-cash broaden the Salesforce Sales Cloud with completely integrated capabilities incorporating CPQ, billing the applications which are power-driven by Salesforce Lightning. Quote-to-cash commences with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) i.e. configuring the beginning, designing of the relevant pricing and produce the quote. It progresses with the invoicing, payment, renewals and negotiations.
Quote-to-cash solutions are devised to integrate and automate the processes offering the business higher productivity, precision and exceptional visibility from initial quote to the final payment. Quote-to-cash provides rapid and easy approach to interpret the phases in the user’s lifecycle QTC touch. Quote-to-cash also empowers the organizations to crack and close deals with more rapidity.
How QTC helps businesses to grow?
- QTC serves as the amalgamation of CPQ, billing, invoicing, lifecycle management and supply chain management. Businesses are reinforced when all these processes functions and operates well when merged together.
- With the implementation of Salesforce CPQ, the quotes incorporates the appropriate elements which eliminates the requirement of resubmission of a particular quote as the fundamental product component was not included.
- QTC has multiple pricing options including discounts, negotiations about the product done previously, subscriptions and channels.
- QTC gives insights into the quotes which have been in the pipeline, updating the pipelines and forecasting automatically thus improving the productivity, accuracy in closing deals with more rapidity.
- Quote-to-Cash is the process which drives huge amount of revenue for the organization.
- Quote-to-Cash serves beneficial for every customer, channel and department. When QTC is maintained appropriately, business enterprises can adopt for new business models and satisfy the customer demands. QTC can also be used to predict the outcomes on the basis of which forecasting can be done.
- QTC collaborates customer’s attention to purchase a product and generating revenue for the company. QTC not only envelopes the sales but contracts, interactions and relationships with the customer. QTC in Salesforce is the most crucial process to gain novelty in and it also serves as the central point for any business enterprise.
HyTechPro, as a Partner
HyTechPro is a global IT service provider unleashing the full potential of businesses, revamping their process and assisting them to administer products, customers, employees and partners. Our Salesforce Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) of 9.64/10 is a testimony to the success we have delivered to our customers.
From Salesforce CRM Consultation to Data Management and Migration to implementation, we hold in-depth expertise. With more than a decade of experience of serving clients across the globe, our customers are enjoying prodigious perks with our Consultation, Customization and Upgradation of salesforce services. Our experts will let you identify where do you stand in the marketplace, what your enterprise needs and what will be your transformation journey map.
Come forward with your idea, if you have any or let us give an opportunity to develop a provoking solution for your enterprise.
Let us know, what you think.