To Java or Not to Java ??
Is it possible you are at the crossroads?
- Have you decided it’s time to expand your use of J2EE standards to New and Legacy application areas?
- Are you unhappy with the “tangled web ” of operating systems and platforms your predecessors have made of the company IT facilities?
- Do you need to port from legacy systems to more flexible open-source architecture?
- Are you unsure whether to standardize on J2EE or another platform, or lack the internal expertise to draw a well thought out solution?
Your Service Options with Hytech
- Developing complete end-to-end J2EE applications.
- Upgrading of existing J2EE applications.
- Migration and porting of applications from other architectures to J2EE.
- Migration and porting of J2EE applications to other architectures.
- Refactor existing Java Applications to robust frameworks.
- Java Component development
- Integrating J2EE applications with other back-office applications like ERP, Oracle applications and so on.
- Testing services (like integration, performance testing) for J2EE applications.
We are well positioned to help you
- Urgent Resourcing Needs Onsite/Offsite
- Varying Resourcing Needs Onsite/Offsite
- Fixed cost projects
- Software Support
Skill and Tools We Deploy For You
||Java Swing, Eclipse Rich Client Platform, SWT,Custom Components
(EJB/JSP & Servlets/JSF/JMS), AJAX, Web Services, Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB), Workflow Engines (jBPM, Websphere Integration
Server, ActiveFlow), Rules Engine (Drools, ILOG JRules), Web2.0, XML,
||Struts, Webflow,Hibernate, Spring, Lucene, Quartz, Ant, Maven, Cruise Control, jUnit, DbUnit
||JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat, SunONE, Oracle AS, Apache
||SQL Server 2000/2005, My SQL 4.x/5.x, Oracle 8i/9i/10g,PostGreSql,
Get a Free, No-Obligation Expert Recommendation
We are so certain that once you have heard our recommendations and had the chance to speak with our knowledgeable staff that you will recognize the value of working with HyTech Professionals, that we offer free, no obligation consultations At Hytech Pro, we have the expertise and track record to make sound recommendations on:
- Implementing J2EE by itself or as one layer in a multi-platform environment.
- Testing and quality assurance of even the most complex implementations.
- The server capacity and network bandwidth needed to smoothly run J2EE.
Contact our toll-free numbers below and speak to an expert from one of our five global offices who will likely know your local industry situation very well.
Please be sure to download our free “Twenty Questions to Ask Your Software Development Team” checklist; it could sharpen your J2EE RFI or RFP immeasurably.Give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations when we deploy your J2EE-based system across all platforms in your company.
Six Reasons Hytech Professionals is Your J2EE Project Lead of Choice
- One of NASSCOM’s most admired application developers for being an “emergent, exciting employer”.
- Global presence, local understanding
- An unbroken track record of projects delivered to the highest standards.
- Project completed on time and under budget.
- Delighted clients say so. Check out the case studies and ask us for referenes.
- Employee-owners totally committed to you, no hidden affiliations to worry about.
I wish all of my business service providers were as attentive as you. Once done your company can feel free to have others...