You need to upgrade your Flash Player.
HTP requires Macromedia Flash, version 7 or greater. Please click here
Support and Maintenance is a "critical" but non-core activity for many business enterprises. Organizations usually have many applications and software products in use and therefore outsourcing the support and maintenance activities provide significant values and cost benefits to these enterprises. Also, product development companies gain competitive advantage by outsourcing support and maintenance and focusing more on release of new products and versions.
HyTech Professionals understands your business needs and therefore offers you cost effective support and maintenance services. We have the right combination of strong management team, technical know-how, state-of-the-art infrastructure, matured processes, commitment, dedication and desire of adhering to quality standards. Our support and maintenance services includes
- Legacy application support and maintenance
- Software product support and maintenance
- Remote network security management
- Remote database administration
Our onshore-offshore model allows us to offer 24/7 support and maintenance. We offer support via phone, e-mail, IM chat and if needed, through web meetings (via web-ex or web-spoke).In our typical onshore-offshore model, the onshore team is responsible for onsite troubleshooting, handling user queries and resolving them, whereas the offshore team will be responsible of handling major issues, product enhancement, report writing and bug fixing. However, the exact roles and responsibilities of both the onshore and offshore team are decided with discussion with the client.
Our time to resolve and time to respond depends on the severity level of Problem Request (PR). We define three levels:
- Severity Level 1: System is down or is malfunctioning, and this has severe impact on business. Time to respond is one hour and we try our level best to resolve the problem in one business day.
- Severity Level 2: Malfunctioning that has impact on business, but workaround is available. Time to respond is from 4-24 hours. Time to resolve will depend on the complexity of the problem.
- Severity Level 3: Malfunctioning that does not have any significant impact on business. Time to respond is 24 hours. Time to resolve will depend on complexity of the problem.